These are a few of the projects that I have refinished. I am still learning but loving it! Maybe some day I will be able to do this and sell what I make. For now I will just keep furnishing my house.

Here is my next project whenever I get around to it and when I want to sit in the cold. It has led paint so I am going to have to sand it good. I think I will make it a new color!

This this is huge, and was not very attractive when I got it, now it is beautiful!

This was my very first large project and my favorite, It was a very old garden table and was left in the rain and it was literally falling apart!

This dresser was an ugly yellow, this one took
me the longest to do it sat out under our carport
for weeks but it turned out good for my first dresser!
This is so neat! I just saw a blog yesterday- http://www.allthingsthrifty.com/ where they do the same kind of stuff. I'm thinking maybe I'll start looking on KSL or DI for some of this stuff to refinish. Hope you have fun!
ReplyDeleteJodi
Um... So the yellow dresser used to be mine (I think it was once everyones) but the circles where there is no paint were stickers that I put on it! I didn't know it was lead paint, that might explain a lot about me :p
ReplyDeleteI also want to make some blocks, what supplies do you use? Where do you get the blocks?
Hannah